2017-03-09

Dandioy's Doodle | It’s been awhile... 好久不見

✨It’s been awhile...✨ 

{好久不見} 




// 

好久不見,大家還好嗎? 

我在我生日的前一晚寫下了一列“人生21年教我的事”的清單,想和大家分享: 

一)雖然快樂的瞬間總是短暫,但悲傷的雷雨也不會長久。 

二)人生的功課不需要自己費心佈置,上帝會在契合的時機給你安排。 

三)每個在你人生中徘徊的人都有它背後的意義,他們都有可能是你故事裡的伏筆。 

四)只要積極向上,把一成不變的生活過得簡單卻燦爛,也是一種對自己浪漫的方式啊。 

五)想要的東西自己去爭取,想要的經歷自己去體驗。 

六)把自己照顧好,就是對家人們最好的交代。 

不知道有哪一項讓你們產生共鳴的呢?( ~'ω’)~ 

最近生活有點枯燥乏悶,但是回顧這個清單後,我就覺得比較振作了,希望這些能夠激勵到你們。 

話說!38婦女節快樂喔!(在俄羅斯婦女節蠻重要的所以有放一天假,我才有時間PO這篇吶(〒︿〒)) 


Heyyyyyy. It’s been awhile since I’ve posted here. 

So I wrote down a list of things life has taught me the night before my 22nd birthday just to do a little bit of self-reflection and I thought it would be a great idea to share it to you guys. 

  1. Happy moments are always short, but sad times don’t last either. 
  2. God will teach us lessons through sorrow. 
  3. Everyone comes into your life for a reason. 
  4. Live life fiercely beautiful is one of the ways to be romantic with yourself. 
  5. If you want it, go get it. 
  6. Taking care of yourself is the best thing you can do for your family. 

(I wrote them originally in Mandarin so some meanings might get lost in translation.) 

Life has been exhausting lately. I hope these encourage you in some sort of ways lol. 

btw Happy Women’s Day! :) 

---------------------------------------- 

Find me on: 

☁ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy 
☁ Instagram: @dandioydraws 
☁ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com 
☁ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd 
☁ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy 

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...