2016-12-04

Dandioy's Doodle | 我們都要成為向日葵 Be like a sunflower

✨Be like a sunflower✨
{我們都要成為向日葵}

//

Hi, it has been a month since I have posted here.
Let’s talk about how have I been doing these days.

There are 4 times I burst into tears because I got so angry at myself.
The first time, I misplaced my handphone and purse on the table when I was wearing my winter coat. (thank God I got them back)
The second time, I lost my student card on a bus. (it’s not a big deal but the security guards in university won’t let me in if I have no student card so it was extremely inconvenient)
The third time, I gave the bus driver 100 rubles but he forgot to give me back the balance. I tried using my broken Russian to communicate with him but he couldn’t understand me. (I felt that it was my fault for not learning Russian well enough or else this situation will be well solved)
The fourth time, this was two weeks ago, I lost my purse with my ATM bank card, student card (yes poor thing got lost again), cash and earphone.

Luckily I have friends to help me out, we’ve prayed about it and hoped that my purse will come back. I tried to be more positive about it. It’s easy to be positive when everything is well, but it’s hard to stay optimistic when everything seems to be going wrong.

Learning to maintain a good attitude is my life lesson for this month.
Life has taught me to be like a sunflower, stand firm and look at the brighter side of life. Please bear with me while I’m struggling, I’m still learning and growing. :)

A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

哈咯~已經一個月多沒有發文,
今天就來說說我在俄羅斯差點被自己氣死的時候吧。
認識我的人都知道我有著把東西落東落西的壞習慣。

第一次,我在穿上寒衣的時候把錢包和手機落在桌上(但找回了);
第二次,我的學生證是在巴士上搞丟了(雖然沒找回但不是什麼大事但進出大學就變得超麻煩);
第三次,當天夜黑風高我搭巴士的時候,遞給了司機100盧布,司機好像是忘了我給多少,我用著我破爛的俄文嘗試和他溝通,想要把餘額給要回來但是他聽不懂我在說什麼,那個時候一下車我就被自己氣哭。(有可能那天的天氣很冷,下課時間很晚,心情又很鬱悶,我就因為這件事就爆發了,當時滿腦子想的是一定要把俄文學好)
第四次,就在兩個星期前我把我的錢包弄丟了,裡面有我的銀行卡、學生證(可憐的學生證又再次遭主人遺棄)、現金還有耳機。

幸好,有很多朋友都在幫我,為我祈禱找到我的錢包。
我也嘗試用著樂觀的情緒去看待這件事。
在事事順利的時候保持樂觀的心態很容易,但真正壞事發生的時候保持樂觀那才不簡單。

我在學習把自己變得更強大,強大到生活裡無謂的煩人瑣事都影響不到我。

我們都要成為向日葵,尋找生活中的一束陽光。(^_っ^)

喜樂的心乃是良藥 憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。- 箴言17:22

----------------------------

Find me on:

☁ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...