2016-09-22

Sometimes I wonder.


Sometimes I wonder whether there is someone whom I don't know is reading my blog,
because I always stumble upon some random blogs and I feel like I've met my soulmates.

Sometimes I wonder whether there is someone who feels that the world needs more kindness and love, 
because I've always felt that way. I like being mindful of every little things I do, is my word true? Is it kind? Does it build up someone's confidence? Am I radiating good vibes?

Sometimes I wonder whether there is someone who looked at me and thought that I'm beautiful,
because I always do. I love beautiful people, beautiful not in the sense of their appearances, but by the purity of their souls. 

Sometimes I wonder whether you've ever taken a peek at me when I'm around, because I always do.

Sometimes I wonder whether I've ever crossed your mind, because you have always been. 

x

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...