2016-09-28

Dandioy's Doodle | Don’t be afraid to start all over 不要害怕重新開始

✨Don’t be afraid to start all over✨
{不要害怕重新開始}

//

Fall is finally here and I’m loving the weather right now. Fall has always reminded me of new beginnings; new semester, new goals and new motivations. Hope y’all enjoy your new semester and give the best you have!
秋天終於來了。俄羅斯的夏天還真的不是開玩笑的熱,初秋的天氣甚好,我很喜歡。秋天總是讓我有種重新開始的動力,希望我能夠在新的學期裡繼續加油努力。大家也一起加油吧!

P/s: Hi readers! Sorry it has been a while since I’ve updated this page. I’m in my second year of medical school now and so far everything is fine. 
我知道我荒廢了這個部落格很久了不好意思哈哈。話說我已經大二咯,目前我在這裏一切都很好。

:)

----------------------------------------

Find me on:
☁ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...