2016-05-09

Dandioy's Doodle | My Spring in Russia 春暖花開

✨My Spring in Russia✨
{春暖花開}

//

So, after months of Russia’s notoriously freezing winter, spring has finally came. I can finally take off my winter coat and embrace the comfortable spring weather. (It can still get quite cold at night tho.)

April has been a crazy month. Besides dealing with my studies, I enjoyed my time here for the fullest by having barbecue parties and picnic with my friends. I feel incredibly blessed and hopefully great things will continue coming on my way. <3

我在俄羅斯的第一個春天感覺最近才真正開始,天氣已經慢慢回溫出門也終於不需要穿著厚厚的冬衣。四月依舊忙碌,除了學業之外我也在這裡和朋友們一起燒烤野餐得很開心,創造很多很多很美好回憶。感恩,也希望更美好的事會發生吧。

----------------------------------------

Find me on:

☁ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

2 則留言:

Y0708 提到...

你是一位好姑娘,一定会有好事等着你~

Abigail Wong 提到...

[Y0708]
謝謝你 :>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...