2016-01-17

Dandioy's Doodle | Set Goals For Yourself Everyday 为每天订个目标吧!

✨Set Goals For Yourself Everyday✨
{为每天订个目标吧!}

//

Sorry that I haven’t been updating this page for the past two weeks. What have I been doing? I have spent my free time reflecting about my past year and what can I do to make 2016 my best year ever. 

My 2015 new year resolution was to do one thing that scares me everyday. Did I achieve it? I don’t think so, it was a bit too unrealistic and tedious. So this year instead of doing the whole new year resolution thingy which is kind of useless for me personally, I have decided to set a “Everyday Goal”. The main idea is to set everyday as a whole new start, instead of one whole year. Set priorities, stop the procrastination and be awesome! It doesn’t really matter if you messed up one day, because when you wake up the next day, you can start it all over again. 

So what are your goals for 2016? :)

不好意思已经两个星期没更新哈。最近我在反复思索着去年所发生的种种事,很戏剧化,2015年不是最棒的一年,但绝对是我人生中最最最大的转折年。2015年的时候我订下的新年目标是每天做一件让自己害怕的事情。听过去壮志磅礴,但一点都不实际哈哈。所以今年我的计划是订下“每日目标”,把每一天当作是新的开始,这样的话就不会因为搞砸了一天就放弃了一整年的目标。在2015年十月多我开始使用这样的心态过着每一天,过得非常充实呢。我2016年的愿望呢,是在学习上可以棒棒哒,还有家人朋友一切顺利安康。(果然年纪越大愿望就变得越来越简单•_ゝ•

大家的目标是什么呢?(*´∀`)~♥

----------------------------------------

Find me on:

☁ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...