2016-01-28

Dandioy's Doodle | First Winter In Russia 冬天。初體驗

✨First Winter In Russia✨
{冬天。初體驗}

//

Winter is not the appropriate time to be badass. (or to be fashionable)
Btw, I survived the -29 degree weather here in Kursk! I’m actually pretty proud of myself HAHAH.
But then it’s getting warmer now and the floor is getting so watery and slippery. Somehow I wish that the weather could be a bit colder so that the snow wouldn’t melt, but then I don’t like it when it’s too cold. (Such irony I know)

在俄羅斯的第一個冬天,我居然熬過了零下29度的極冷氣候!(真想給自己鼓鼓掌欸)
但最近慢慢回溫到了1度,地上的冰都融化成了水超滑的,卻讓我想念地上都是雪的時候。
(人真是個難以滿足的動物啊)

----------------------------------------

Find me on:

☁ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...