2015-11-29

Dandioy's Doodle | When in doubt, “да”(da) all the way 不懂俄罗斯语好杯具啊

✨When in doubt, “да”(da) all the way✨
{不懂俄罗斯语好杯具啊}


//

When I just arrived Russia, I only know how to count from 1 to 10 and articulate some simple words like "да" [da] and “нет" [niet], which means “yes” and “no” respectively. Every time I’m being put in a situation in which I have to communicate and understand what they say (which I fail miserably all the time), I will look at their facial expression and body languages, and surprisingly sometimes it really does work! Anyways, Russian language is freaking tough like seriously, what’s with that extra 7 alphabets, 10 consonants, different printed and written forms, masculine, feminine & neutral genders and conjugations. •_ゝ•

刚刚抵达俄罗斯的时候,我只会用俄语数简单的一到十,还有“嗒”(是)和“你耶”(不是)。所以每次要和俄罗斯人沟通的时候,我就会看着他们的脸部表情还有肢体语言而做出反应,很多时候还猜得蛮准确的啦哈哈。学习了一个月多的俄语,我开始懂得读和明白一点点生活化的生字了。虽然学习新的语言真的很有趣,但是俄语真的好难啊。难的地方是俄语比英语多了七个字母,它还有十个辅音,不同的印刷形式和书写形式,阴性阳性中性名词还有其他复杂的语法。祝我在学习俄罗斯语的路途上顺利吧!

----------------------------------------

Find me on:
☁️ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁️ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁️ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁️ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁️ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...