2015-11-10

Dandioy's Doodle | Take care of yourself even on your busiest days 就算再忙,还是要停下喘息

✨Take care of yourself even on your busiest days✨
{就算再忙,还是要停下喘息}



//

Dear readers,

Russia’s weather is getting colder day by day. The fact that winter is coming soon just terrifies me, but it’s okay, I’ve got used to the weather and the cold doesn’t bother me anyway. (Get the reference? HAHAHAH) Okay I shall stop being lame.

Life of a medical student is definitely more hectic than I expected. Because our batch arrived late, we missed quite an amount of lectures and classes. Now that they are trying to add more extra classes to our already-packed schedule, which makes us even busier than before. Skipping (even the not-so-important) class is almost impossible here as they will make us attending the classes that we missed. So seriously there’s no point skipping class here. 

I’m having classes and lectures 6 days per week, which means, I can only rest on Sundays. But wait, we have to do class preparation, the professors here will give us marks for every class to make sure that we are on the right track (which is good, but then super exhausting). So there goes Sunday again. Not even a single resting day. 

However, despite of my busy life, I’ve been taking good care of myself so far. Sleeping for at least 5 hours, cooking my own food, (even if I don’t have the time to cook I’ll also make sure that the food I buy is relatively healthy and nutritious), exercising, drinking enough water to keep my body healthy and strong. 

Most importantly, I still make sure that save myself some time draw. Drawing seriously makes me feel so much better. I will continue updating my medical student life here, so remember to stay tuned! :D

Hoping that you guys are taking good care of yourselves as well. Cheers! 

我爱的各位,我在俄罗斯天气冷冷清清,但却不至于凄凄惨惨戚戚。

大学因为课程赶不上进度,所以多加了好几堂教义。我大学的制度是每一堂课都一定要上,不然还要把课补回来,所以就算是一些没有那么重要的科目我们都没胆翘。此外每一堂课都必须要做课前准备因为教授会在每一堂课给学生做过课后评估,回答不了教授的问题就肯定GG。

课,一个星期里有六天,最悲戚的就是星期五,因为课从早上9点到傍晚6点半;但是现在多加了解剖学额外班,星期三的课就是从早上8点到晚上8点了。(整整12个小时在学校啊我的天啊)

但是,我还是不断地提醒自己无论再忙,睡眠是绝对不能牺牲的,至少要睡个5个小时;吃的也是不要委屈自己,能够自己煮就自己煮,就算是吃外食,还是要买相对来说健康的食物,该摄取的营养绝对不能疏忽;运动还是要做,水要多喝,此外还要多微笑,保持好心情。

画,我还是要照画,做着自己喜欢做的事,真的能够纾解压力。看到自己画完的图画,很有成就感,也让我在忙碌的生活里找到了一个能够喘息的管道。

我喜欢现在忙碌却又充实的生活(我觉得我有点轻微的自虐症哈哈哈哈),躺在床上就立马倒头大睡的日子。但在这里提醒大家就算再忙,还是要停下喘息哟。

----------------------------------------

Find me on:

☁️ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁️ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁️ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁️ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁️ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...