2015-11-01

Dandioy's Doodle | Initiate a conversation they said, you won’t make a fool out of yourself they said 如何交新朋友(大误)

✨Initiate a conversation they said, you won’t make a fool out of yourself they said✨
{如何交新朋友(大误)}


//

Making new friends has always been a challenge for an introvert like me. Studying abroad could be scary and lonely without friends so I have came to a realisation that I have to initiate conversations even if I think I would sound totally like a weirdo. Perhaps some people who are as weird as me would accept me for who I am. Perhaps some of them will be my comrades and friends for the next six years. Who knows, right? :)

我已经开始我医学系大一的生活咯!在外国的生活中当然是充满了各种挑战,像是如何搭巴士,如何找到对的课室,当然其中最重要的就是学习如何交新的朋友。虽然与陌生人开始对话对于我这样内向的人听起来很可怕,但如果交到一个接下来大学生活中共患难共享福共扶持的知己,现在所迈开的脚步就非常值得。友谊都是从敞开心扉开始建立起的,接下来的六年我们一起加油吧!ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

----------------------------------------

Find me on:
☁️ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁️ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁️ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁️ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁️ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...