2015-11-22

Dandioy's Doodle | I am SO not ready for winter 我不要冬天来啦

✨I am SO not ready for winter✨
{我不要冬天来啦}



//

I was complaining to my Russian friend the other day about how cold the weather is getting already. She looked at me and said that this winter is still “hot”, apparently -3 degrees is just a piece of cake for them. I looked at her in disbelief (seriously -3 degrees is considered hot?) and started wondering how am I suppose to survive my first winter in Russia. Anyways, please stay warm and cozy if the country you’re living in is experiencing winter too. <3 

前几天我和我的俄罗斯朋友寒暄,然后我就开始跟她抱怨说这里的天气转凉得也太夸张。她看了我一眼说,现在的天气还算热了,俄罗斯最冷的时候温度还会持续下降到零下20多度。我的天哪,俄罗斯人到底是经历了多少个寒冬而造就了现在他们的金钢不坏之身啊!总之,住在温带地区现在也是冬天的朋友,记得多穿几件衣服保暖,照顾自己不要生病哟。(*´∀`)~♥

----------------------------------------

Find me on:

☁️ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁️ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁️ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁️ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁️ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...