2015-11-05

Dandioy's Doodle | Expectation VS reality - When It’s Autumn In Russia 在秋天时-想象与现实

✨Expectation VS reality - When It’s Autumn In Russia✨
{在秋天时-想象与现实}



//

I used to think that Malaysia has the worst weather - too much sunshines and heavy rains. But this all ends when I started living in Russia. Autumn is already too cold for my body to handle, and it can get REALLY windy, especially in the morning when I’m walking to university. Now I don’t even style my hair anymore ‘cause the wind is my natural hair dryer HAHA. 

从一个四季如夏的国家,千里迢迢到达俄罗斯,天真的我还以为不会再受恶劣天气的影响了。没想到在俄罗斯秋天温度就已经到达零下几度,每次出门前梳好的头发造型都被秋风吹得乱七八糟。所以现在早上洗好头发我干脆就不梳头出门,反正外面有着天然的吹风机了呵呵。•_ゝ•

----------------------------------------

Find me on:
☁️ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁️ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁️ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁️ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁️ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...