2015-10-25

Dandioy's Doodle | 400 LIKES ON FACEBOOK!

✨THANKS FOR THE 400 LIKES✨
{四百个赞,新的里程碑,谢谢按赞的每一位!}



//

Drawing / doodling has always been my passion since I was young. In May 2015, I decided to post actively on this Facebook page after I’ve graduated from IB. If you have followed my page for a while, you’ll realise that cartoon is the art style that I prefer almost all the time. Knowing the fact that cartoonish style isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, the thought of having 400 people on the Internet liking my style of drawing just thrills me. Thanks again people! :)

画画一直就是我从小的兴趣。今年五月在IB毕业之后,我终于决定积极在这个粉丝专页发图文,一图画,一文字,都是我用心一笔一划、呕心沥血的结晶。如果你追踪了我这个粉丝专页了一阵子的话,应该不难发现我喜欢卡通式的画法和马卡龙彩虹般粉嫩的色彩。虽然不是每一个人都会欣赏喜欢这种画风,但是有400个人喜欢我的图文,我很感动。再次谢谢大家,下个目标,500个赞!

----------------------------------------

Find me on:

☁️ Facebook: facebook.com/dandioy
☁️ Instagram: @dandioydraws
☁️ Blogger: dandelionying.blogspot.com
☁️ Youtube: youtube.com/user/DorkyDesignnerd
☁️ Ask: ask.fm/dandioy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...