2015-08-08

Dandioy's Video | DOXOPHOBIA Timelapse drawing

doxophobia:
1. A fear of expressing one's opinion.
2. A fear of being praised.

Click to see a high resolution picture


HEY GUYS! :) 大家好啊!

So it has been a while since I've uploaded a timelapse drawing video! I would definitely say that my drawing had improved a lot since my last video, apparently practice DOES make perfect HAHA.

继上次上传画画影片已经是两个月前的事情了(汗
总括来说这次的作品比上次的进步好多了
练习果真就是能够造就完美啊 科科 ( ✿>◡❛)

Talking about doxophobia, I've always fear of being praised by someone since young, especially appearance wise. When someone compliments me, one part of me is screaming for joy and be like *Hell yeah finally someone thinks that I'm pretty after 20 years of existence*, another part of me has gotten so afraid that one day they will be disappointed at the ugly side of me when I'm not well-groomed and well-put-together. Do you guys get this kind of feeling too? People's compliments can be such a burden too! 

Doxophobia,害怕表达意见或接受赞美症,不知道大家有没有像我这样的情况呢?
明明接受别人的赞美很开心却同时间又感到很恐惧
尤其是害怕自己灰头土脸油头垢面的时候,被别人撞到让他们对我的美好印象毁灭
期待真是一个让人害怕的事情啊 (´⊙ω⊙`)

Btw, I'm loving the colour palette so much in this artwork. Violet, orange, bronze and other little pop of colours make my heart flutters so much haha, does this even make sense to you? Anyways, I hope you enjoy this timelapse video, IT TOOK ME FIVE FREAKING HOURS TO FINISH THIS. 
(so you better watch it, like it, favorite it, share it and subscribe to my Youtube channel okay)

话说我真的好喜欢这里的颜色搭配呢
紫罗兰色橘色铜色还有一些小粉色,小黄色,还有小绿色都好可爱啊
(撒花转圈圈中 (^_っ^)

浓缩成3分钟的影片其实我可是用了5个小时来完成的啊(°ཀ°)
(当然不是一气呵成的画完,我都是分几天来画和上色的)
所以看我这么辛苦就点进去看,点赞,加入最爱,分享还有订阅我的YT频道吧
第一时间就可以看到我最新的画作哟哟哟哟 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

>>>Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dandioy<<<
(加入粉丝专页找我聊天哟哟哟哟( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...