2015-06-04

MBTI | So I'm an INFJ who is attracted to an ENFJ

I believe a lot of you have already known that I'm an INFJ.


(Btw if you haven't take the test already, click here to do the test and tell me which MBTI type are you)

So there's a thing called the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Compatibility Chart, which supposed to show you the most compatible personality type to yours.

In my case, ENFP and ENTP are my ideal matches. 

I've always feel like this chart is quite true to some extent as one of my close friends is ENFP. (Shoutouts to Xiu Ching if you're reading! :D )

I find it funny how I'm TOTALLY not compatible to 8 personality types out of 16 of them. (and all of them are S, which means I cannot stand realists and overly factual people)

It is either ideal match, good chance, or a complete no-no. HAHA. So extreme.

Then I found another test which tests who I am originally, who I prefer to be and who am I attracted to. 


So I'm originally a 50% J and 50% P. (It explains a lot why my bed and study table are always messy and unorganised, but I do have a clear target and goal in life.)

I've always hope that I could be a more organised and neat person but I don't think it's gonna happen. *cries in my piles of books and clothes*

I think it makes sense that I'm attracted to an ENFJ.

ENFJ PERSONALITY (“THE PROTAGONIST”)
ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.
---- 16 personalities

I look up to people who are inspiring, encouraging and helpful. Charismatic people who have natural-born leading skills are so attractive. Also, I would also hope that my other half will have a "J" function so that he can clean up the house and do house chores. (Just kidding I'll help him, once in a while.)

Unfortunately I have only seen one ENFJ female friend in my entire life. So let's just hope that one day I'll meet an ENFJ male. HEHEH.

Take Jung Explorer Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...