2015-01-07

HELLO 2015 // K-POP

First thing first, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D 

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!

I really hope that 2015 will be a fantastic year for me, since two of my lucky numbers are in it. (1 & 5) This year, I have decided not to have any new year resolutions even though it has been a tradition for me to write those resolutions in my blog annually. The new year resolutions just did not work for me and super ineffective. Thus this year I have decided to make GOALS instead of RESOLUTIONS. Besides, I am going to set a theme for 2015. Basically this is my way of setting a goal for myself so that I can live out for the rest of that year. When I am hesitating about my decisions, I will refer back to my theme and do what it tells me to do.

This year theme is:

Do one thing every day that scares me. Be fearless and live with no regrets.

I have realised that the main source of my misery mostly come from my fear. I am too afraid to do things that I am supposed to do. I avoid facing my problems and I run away from them. I hide away and make problems even worse. This year, I am going to make a difference. I want to do something I want to do secretly and live with no regrets.

Honestly, I really wanted to be in a band. I wanted to be the vocalist / guitarist. (Even though singing and performing are not my forté) That would be so cool. I should totally do this after IB. Also, I really wanted to draw more paintings, film more videos and write more blog posts this year. Oh, not to forget, I want to love more people. I have came to a realisation that, I don't express my love towards people, I just hide it instead. Showing more acts of love is my goal. 

What are your goals this year? :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Recently I had fallen in love with a Korean boy band, BIGBANG. I have always been an anti towards K-pop because they are often stereotyped as people who have gone through plastic surgeries to enhance their looks. (and they almost look the same) Besides I have no interest in songs that are sung in a language that I don't understand. However BIGBANG had changed my mind and this started with a song by one of the BIGBANG member, Taeyang, 'Nose, Eyes, Lips'. The moment I listened to the first melody of the song I had been completely captivated by his voice. And because of him, I started to watch other music videos from other group members, such as G-Dragon, Seungri, T.O.P and Daesung. I used to be so stubborn when it comes to K-pop. Maybe these days I have became more open-minded towards new things, that's why I started to appreciate K-pop. Finding out that they are super talented in what they are doing, I'm now a VIP. (fan name for BIGBANG) 


Taeyang is my bias tho <3 Ahhhh his smiling eyes are so cute.


Kbye.

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...