2014-12-23

Complex.

There are two types of people in this world.
People who analyse everything with logic,
and people who use their feelings to experience things.

Unfortunately, I'm the latter. People with enriching emotions suffer a lot.
They suffer from the struggles they experience every single day WITHIN themselves,
by asking themselves philosophical and spiritual questions and their purpose of life.
They worry about their career paths, their future, the incoming deadlines and their visions.

As if our problems are not enough,
those "analytical" people give us more trouble by misunderstanding us.
They say that we are emotional, why don't they say they're emotionless?
They say that we are overthinking, why don't they use their brain more?
They think that we are sensitive, why don't they be more careful about people's feelings?

Ugh. I'm getting tired of these kind of people.

I'm uncertain about my future, so WHAT?
You can go and live your SO ORGANISED and RISK-FREE life,
I don't care.
We, are different human being.
Not everyone wants to go your way,
you have no rights judging me.

It's tough to be a human being with complexity and individuality,
I need the time to figure out who I am, what my life purpose is,
and I don't need you to tell me what to do.

This is MY journey.


This is for the ultimate realists who try to bring me down.

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...