2014-12-01

Be shameless.

This is literally how I look like recently.
(Don't mind the bed head, dark circles and that pimple on my lip)

Spot any differences? I just shaped my eyebrows yesterday. I shaved some excess stray hairs here and there around my eyebrows. Now I look fresh. Yay! 

So I have some random thoughts about beauty when I was admiring my thick eyebrows shamelessly.
#caradelevingneeyebrowsyo #allnatural #shamelessandproudofit

Sometimes I look at all the pretty people on the internet and wonder, how does it feel like to be pretty/fit/positive/flawless all the freaking time? How do they feel like waking up in the morning, standing in front of the mirror and looking at their own reflections? It must be darn good to be pretty and beautiful. But then I wonder, is there anything that I can be proud of to be myself? I know personality is important, but then it is inevitable to feel belittled when you are being compared with them by the society. Let's face the reality, sometimes looks DO really matter to some people.

How can you make yourself feel beautiful? I would say that it is important to find your best body or facial feature. Which part of your body empower you? It can be your eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, skin, boobs (not in my case lol), height, body shape, hair and even your ears!

Do you have really nice and defined collar bones? Wear a low cut tank top and show it off!
Do you have pretty eyes? Take off your glasses, wear contacts and charm the sh*t out of everyone around you!
Do you have long legs? Wear shorts, wear heels, walk like a Victoria's Secret model and don't care how does everyone think about you, 'cause girl you're the bomb!

I am a firm believer that everyone has their own beautiful and unique facial or body feature. You just need time to find it! I have already found mine:

1) I have nice eyebrows I don't even need to draw them on using makeup.
2) I have a pair of beautiful eyes with super thick eyelashes. I have that natural eyeliner effect.
3) My skin is generally healthy and it glows if I exercise regularly.
4) I am tall. I can look like a model if I wear heels (and skinny enough HAHA)

Be shameless! Love yourself and believe me, you'll be so much more happier!

What is YOUR best facial or body feature? 

Tell me in the comment section below or in the cbox!


=================================================================

IB Semester 3 is nearly over. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT LIKE HOW DOES TIME FLY BY SO FAST. Anyway, all my blog readers, I LOVE Y'ALL. (so do leave a comment so that I can know your existence <3)

Can't wait til IB ends so that I can blog EVERY SINGLE DAY. 

Bye! 

Love,
Dandioy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...