2014-09-30

Food Hunting | Nana's Green Tea Malaysia @ The Gardens Mall

If you follow my instagram you will probably have known that I'm a HUGE green tea junkie! I'm just obsessed in anything GREEN TEA.

Hence I was so excited when Nana's Green Tea is finally coming to Malaysia. My family and I paid Nana's Green Tea a visit because I kept raving about this Japanese restaurant!

Photo source: jkdrooling.blogspot.com

Photo source: www.malaysianflavours.com

Photo source: hokangtao.com










THE FAMOUS GREEN TEA PARFAIT, which is literally PERFECTION.


Non-sugar green tea is the best if you are opting for a healthier choice!


You can look at the price here.

Verdict:
1) The food is SURPRISINGLY AMAZING.
2) Green tea parfait is awesome and does worth the price!
3) The place is a bit too crowded but it's worth the wait.
4) I WOULD DEFINITELY COME AGAIN.

Fat-die-me,
Abby

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...