2014-08-06

Dandioy's Diary | Simple little things that make me happy

If you didn't know already, my sister Zoe is currently studying A levels in Taylor's College Subang Jaya! Since Zoe had something to give me, we decided to meet up at her place.


We had lunch together at SS15 Asia Café, the fried noodles are nice!


Then we went Starbucks and watch "Ba Ba Qu Na Er" Season 2 together on my laptop.
Afternoon time well spent. I miss those days when we watch videos together, laughing and giggling like crazy. 


The snapback Zoe bought for me in Penang! I love the camouflage print and new york sign on the snapback. And the colour green and brown is the perfect combination. 

;_;

and I thought I will be happy from that moment onwards, but then I realised I have to go back Sri Hartamas. *sigh*

Love,
Abby

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...