2014-05-26

Dandioy's Taste in Music | The Fault in Our Stars #TFiOS soundtracks!

Recently I bought the book "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green and I am half way reading through the book. So far it is sooo good. I couldn't make any promise that I will write a book review on it, but I will try my best to finish reading it and tell you guys how I feel about that book!


ALL OF THE SOUNDTRACKS ARE OUT IN ITUNES NOW. *I can barely contain my excitement* I hope that they can have physical CD so that I can buy it. Somehow I just like to buy physical CD because I feel like I'm holding the music. (if it makes sense LOL)

The complete song list:

 1. All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran
  2. Simple As This by Jake Bugg
  3. Let Me In by Grouplove  
  4. Tee Shirt by Birdy
  5. Long Way Down by Kodaline
  6. All I Want Tom by Odell
  7. Boom Clap by Charli XCX
  8. While I'm Alive by Strfkr
  9. Oblivion by Indians
10. Strange Things WIll Happen by The Radio Dept.
11. Bomfallarella by Afasi & Filthy
12. Without Words by Ray LaMontagne
13. Not About Angels by Birdy  
14. No One Ever Loved by Lykke Li
15. Wait by M83
16. Best Shot (Bonus Track) 

I am sad because Troye Sivan's "The Faults in Our Stars" is not included in the movie soundtrack list. WHYYY. 


"All in Our Stars" by Ed Sheeran. All I can say is, Ed you never disappoint me. SO MUCH FEELS I CANNOT.


And here is the playlist of the soundtracks! I have no words. They are so beautiful. ;_;



ENJOY, OKAY? (haha my #TFiOS obsession :P)

Okay,
Dandioy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...