2014-01-11

Birthday surprise from Michelle and Bryan! 09/01/14 in iCook Italien Gastronomia @ Plaza Damas

So Bryan and Michelle decided to "belanja" me eat lunch in iCook Italien Gastronomia in Plaza Damas! And yes I'm so touched because they even bothered to celebrate my birthday with me even though I passed my birthday already! (My real birthday date is the 5th of January) 

 They don't have to do this but still they did. *touched*


This is the birthday card they gave me, HOW CUTE. It has been a while since someone wrote me a card. Nowadays people use Facebook and all kinds of social media networks. That's why I appreciate handwritten letter / mail / birthday card, it just makes everything more precious <3


The food there is nice and expensive *whisper* too.
The tomato soup and bread. (URGH I am so bad at describing food's name)


AM SO TOUCHEDDDDDDDDD. 



Some sort of bread and sauce (See how bad I am at describing food)


Beef lasagne which is so scrumptious and cheese-y!


Pizzzzaaaaa


This is the most touching part in the entire birthday celebration. I was totally speechless and overwhelmed with happiness <3

This plate of cake just went out of nowhere and BAMMM they all sang me birthday song and all I did is laughing from ear to ear like an idiot. And yesssss, it's my favourite cake from the Secret Recipe, Green Tea Cheese Cake. Michelle just know me so well, especially my unhealthy obsession towards GREEN TEA. I have no words seriously. I was speechless.

I never expected a cake because the cake served out last. This dish just summed up my wonderful birthday celebration perfectly <3

Thank you Bryan and Michelle, you two are one sweet and meant-for-each-other couple. I wish you two all the best in the future and stay sweet. :)

Lotsa Love, 
Dandioy

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...