2013-04-28

PLKN POST #001-Of the General Rules


so I haven’t been on my blog since 3rd of January(Its crazy I know). BUT! I have a very good excuse reason, that is…I went to National Service (or in other word, PLKN-Program Latihan Khidmat Negara). Ok, I know you guys will be asking questions like, Is PLKN fun? Is PLKN tiring? ASDFGHJKL Blah blah blah…
And I’m going to talk about PLKN in this post, all the activities, rules…you name it, I’m gonna cover it all up! Yay for PLKN post *throwing confetti* So just for your information, I have been placed in Kem PLKN Betong at first, which is about 3 hours car ride from my hometown Sibu (which means my parents couldn’t come and visit me during Sunday so I was like…NO WAYYYYY). So I went to applied (of course, writing letters and all these)and I successfully being admitted into Kem PLKN Junaco Park Sibu, which is just 30 minutes car ride from my home, YAY! J

So I’m going to write PLKN posts separately or else its going to be too long!

General rules in PLKN
-Wearing slippers during activities is not allowed. Unless you are in your dorm or you suffer from feet pain/ankle sprain and you got permission from the doctor in the clinic(We usually call the clinic as MEDIC)

-Always wear the right attire your jurulatih told you. Never wear baju sukan when your jurulatih asked you to wear baju kelas and never ever try to wear inner loreng without wearing the baju celoreng for wirawati (because the jurulatih are going to say that the inner loreng is too thin/ transparent/MENJOLOK MATA so yea. This is a reminder for all the wirawati.)

 -Don’t be too close to opposite sex because the jurulatih will be give warning to you. Like all the jurulatih say, JAGA JARAK ANTARA WIRA DAN WIRAWATI. So yea, there’s always a boundary between boys and girls and in the camp the jurulatih are going to teach you this lesson ;)

-Handphones are not allowed during activities are carried out. Wira and wirawati are only allowed to take their phones during weekends. But it depends, some of the camp wira and wirawati are allowed to take their phones on Saturdays and return them on Sundays, but in my camp we are only allowed to take our phones on Sunday mornings about 11a.m. and return them about 5.30p.m. Poor us L 

(Actually at the first and two weeks we are asked to return our phones at 7p.m. but some of the wira didn’t follow the jurulatih’s instruction by returning their phones on Monday/didn’t return their phones AT ALL so the jurulatih/kem commander changed the policy. So we need to pass up our phones by 5.30p.m. L)

Stay tune to the PLKN POST #002!

沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...